Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Croutons
Buttery & seasoned Cheddar Bay Biscuits® … but make them croutons. Top your salad, soup or casserole, or simply eat them by the handful.
- 4 frozen uncooked Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 1 packet of Cheddar Bay Biscuit Seasoning (included in box)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Set 4 frozen uncooked Cheddar Bay Biscuits on cutting board for 5 minutes.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Cut each half circle into four chunks.
- Evenly space biscuit chunks on the parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Stir Cheddar Bay Biscuit seasoning into melted butter.
- Brush each crouton with the seasoned melted butter.
- Serving suggestion: Top Bay Side Tomato Soup with croutons.